THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER- PRIVATE LIMITED INCORPORATION
Private Limited Company Registration is easy in India when done by startupcounter.com. In all our packages, get ✓Two DSC & DIN ✓Name Approval ✓COI ✓MOA ✓AOA ✓PAN ✓TAN & Bank A/c Opening Support. 100% Online Order & Documentation, Call now to get started
1. Private Limited Company is the most common business structure. It is the most accepted business organization. Private company is incorporated under Companies Act-2013.
2. Private Limited Company, the most popular legal structure for businesses, should be chosen by anyone looking to build a scalable business. Start-ups and growing businesses choose to register a company in India because it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders and enables them to offer employee stock options to attract top talent.
3. As these entities must hold board meetings and file annual returns with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), they tend also to be viewed with more credibility than a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), One Person Company (OPC), or General Partnership.
4. At OSPS, we are continuously available to help you understand how to register a private limited company. All such businesses must have at least two directors and shareholders on inception.
List of Documents Required For Company Registration
- Copy of self-attested PAN Card and Aadhar Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of all the directors and subscribers
- Copy of self-attested Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Mobile Bill/Telephone Billas business address proof (not older than 2 months)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
- Bank Statement/ Electricity/ Mobile Bill/Telephone Bill of director.(not older than 2 months)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR PVT. LTD.
- Minimum of 2 Shareholders
- Minimum 2 directors (Shareholders can also become directors)
- Director Identification Number (DIN) of proposed directors
- At least one director should be Resident in India
Checklist to Start a Private Limited Company
Step - 1 : Minimum Two Person:
Register your company with at least two persons to act as the initial shareholder & director. The company can have up to 200 shareholders & 15 directors. The same person can become a director as well as shareholders.
Step - 2 : Resident Director:
One director of the company should be resident in India. A Person is known as a Resident Indian when he/she stays in India for over 120 days during the previous financial year. Citizenship is immaterial for this purpose.
Step - 3 : Registered Address:
For registration of the company, you need to submit the proof of Registered Office & NOC from the owner. You may register a company on a communication address in case of difficulty; however, within 60 days, the company must have its registered address
Step - 4 : Capital Requirement
Invest as per the business’s requirement, & as such, there is no prescribed minimum or maximum capital. However, the ROC Fee and the Stamp Duty is calculated on the authorised capital and the location of the registered office of the company.
Step - 5 : New & Unique Name:
The name of the proposed new company must be unique and eligible, in view of name guidelines as prescribed under section 4 of the Companies Act, 2013. If you need help, please contact us, we would help in deciding name of your startup.
Our Packages of PVT. LTD. Company
All Inclusive Fees
All Inclusive Fees
All Inclusive Fees
Procedure of PVT. LTD. Company
Step - 1 : • Complete our Simple form - You need to fill our simple company registration form and submit documents for formation of a company
Step - 2 : • Obtain DSC & DIN - After submitting all requisite documents we will apply and obtain DSC and DIN for you
Step - 3 : • Verification & name approval – Details provided by you will be verified and then we will apply for the name approval.
Step - 4 : Document Submission- We will create all the required documents and file them with ROC
HOW IS A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY DIFFERENT FROM PARTNERSHIP FIRM AND LLP?
|Name of Entity||Any name as per choice||Unique Name||Unique Name|
|Perpetual Succession||It does not have perpetual succession as this depends upon the will of partners||It has perpetual succession and members may come and go.||It has perpetual succession and partners may come and go|
|Legal Proceedings||Only registered partnership can sue third party||A company is a legal entity which can sue and be sued||A LLP is a legal entity can sue and be sued|
|Liability of Partners/Members||Unlimited||Limited to the amount required to be paid up on each share.||Limited, to the extent their contribution towards LLP|
|Cost of Formation||The Cost of Formation is negligible||There is no Statutory fees for incorporation of Company up to 15 Lakh Authorized Capital||The cost of Formation is comparatively lesser than the cost of formation of Company.|
|Formalitie of Incorporation||In case of registration, Partnership Deed along with form / affidavit required to be filed with Registrar of firms along with requisite filing fee||Various e-forms along the Memorandum & Articles of Association are filed with Registrar of Companies with prescribed fees||Various e-forms are filed with Registrar of LLP with prescribed fees|
|Annual Filing||No return is required to be filed with Registrar of Firms||Annual Financial Statement and Return are required to be filed with the ROC every year.||Annual Statement of accounts and Solvency & Annual Return is required to be filed with ROC every year.|
|Audit of accounts||Partnership firm is only required to have tax audit of their accounts if the Turnover exceed Rs. 2 Crores||Companies are compulsorily required to get their accounts audited annually.||LLP are compulsorily required to get their accounts audited if turnover exceeds Rs. 40 or its contribution exceeds Rs. 25 Crores.|
|DIN / DPIN||The partners are not required to obtain any identification number||Each director is required to have a Director Identification Number.||Each Designated Partners is required to have a DPIN.|
|Number of Members||Minimum 2 and Maximum 20||2 to 200 members in case of Private Company||Minimum 2 partners and there is no limitation of maximum number of partners.|
|Charter Document in which scope is defined||Partnership Deed||Memorandum and Article of Association||LLP Agreement|
Most frequent questions and answers
Any individual/organization can become the member of the private limited company including foreigners/NRI. However, the individual must be atleast 18 years old and should have a valid PAN card.
In that case, you have an option to register a One Person Company (OPC).
The maximum members can be 200
Digital Signature is a digital equivalent of a handwritten signature or stamped seal, but offering far more inherent security, a digital signature is intended to solve the problem of tampering and impersonation in digital communications.
DIN Number or Director Identification Number is a unique 8 digit number that is required for any existing or proposed director of a company. It is mandatory for every director and a proposed director to have a DIN.
Yes, a Foreign National or an NRI can be a Director of a Private Limited Company in India after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident Indian.
No, it must be situated in India Only
Yes, a foreign company may do so but the new company must have a resident Indian Director.
Every Company shall have at least one Director who has stayed in India for a total period of not less than 182 days in the previous calendar year.
Yes, an NRI or Foreign National can become a Director in a Private Limited Company. They can get a DPIN from Indian ROC. Also, they can be a majority shareholder in the company. But, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be an Indian Resident.